In line with current educational “good practice”, and to ensure the continuing safety and well-being of all of our pupils, the school has a number of mandatory policies in place.
General School Policies
The following policies are available to parents, on request, from school:
- Policy on and Arrangements for Admissions, Discipline and Exclusions
- Education and Welfare Provision for pupils with statements and pupils for whom English is an additional language
- Curriculum Policy
- Policy to Prevent Bullying
- Behaviour Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- First Aid Policy
- School’s academic performance during the preceding school year, including the results of any public examinations
- Complaints Procedure including the number of complaints registered under the formal procedure during the preceding school year
- A copy of the last inspection report
Our designated Privacy Compliance Officer is Mrs Jo-Ann Tierney.
If you have any queries regarding this or would like more information about any of our other policies, please do not hesitate to contact the School on 01254 506070.