Billinge House children learn the art of good manners
Mrs Bolton challenged the children to design a lunch time etiquette poster in her assembly last week. Mrs Holden judged the competition entries and she was suitably impressed by the art work and important lunchtime messages included in the entries. She selected ten winners, which will be displayed in the lunch hall.
- Always say please and thank you.
- Remember to use and knife and fork.
- Don’t speak with food in your mouth.
- Make polite lunchtime conversation.
- Don’t put your elbows on the table.
- Sit up straight when eating your lunch.
Mrs Holden pictured above with the winners
Mrs Holden presented the children with prizes before they read out their poster messages in assembly. Thank you to every child who entered.