In the last year, the Westholme Association have been unable to hold any events such as the Spring and Christmas Fairs, Balls and termly Uniform Sales.
These events are where we raise funds for those special extras that the school and children can request and enjoy.
We need your help to generate £6,500 this year to be able to continue providing the children with those special extras or we will have to cut what we fund.
Below is a small selection of the items we have bought over recent years with the funds;
- After school activity resources
- Cricket practice nets and football goal posts
- Discos (who could forget Taz!)
- Drum Kits
- Gym Equipment
- Language Plays
- Live Chicks
- Playground Equipment
- Prizes for Competitions
- Sewing Machines
- SPHERO IT equipment
- Sports Award Trophies and Hoodies for the Y6 leavers
We also were able to contribute to the energy efficient lighting installed in the Croston Theatre.
We think you’d agree we have funded an amazing range of items to benefit all.
As fundraising events have been on hold since last March and will be for the forthcoming term, we really do need your help. We have decided to hold a VIRTUAL PRIZE DRAW with CASH PRIZES ONLY! No fluffy toys or tins of peaches this year!
With your help we can continue to fund items for your child/children to enjoy whilst also giving you the chance to win a cash prize.
10% of monies raised from this Prize Draw will be sent to ‘Place2Be’ an amazing charity which provides mental health support to pupils, families and staff in UK schools.
- First Prize – £150.00
- Second Prize – £75.00
- Third Prize – £50.00
To enter please click on the link and simply click on the Draw Ticket ‘Reward’ button to purchase your “ticket” for £15.00. There is also the option to buy multiple tickets for an increased chance of winning OR you can just make an additional donation if you wish.
The winners will be announced in the Westholme Weekly on 18th June 2021.
If you are able to, we hope you will support us. We also look forward to a time when we can see you at future fundraising and social events.
Thank you and Good Luck!
Lottery Licence Number: LR16123
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- Entrants must provide either email address or telephone address so they can be contacted should they be drawn as a winner of one of the prizes.
- Open to anyone (over the age of 18).
- Entries will be accepted up to 11/06/2021.
- Entrants may enter as many times as they like.
- Entrants can pledge to this campaign without entering the prize draw.
- The winners will be chosen at random and contacted on 14/06/2021. They will be contacted by email on how to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours of the initial email being sent, the next winner will be chosen at random and emailed within 1 week.