We are delighted to welcome new families to join our Prep Open Day on Friday 1 March 2024.
Our open morning is an opportunity to truly experience the wondrous world of Prep. Take part in our fun activities themed on the Olympic Games! Delivered by our passionate staff in each classroom, you can undertake a tour of our exceptional facilities and hear first hand from our students about what it means to be a Westholmian.
Please register here to join us:
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
If you’re unable to make it, please contact our Admissions Team who will be pleased to book a private tour at a more convenient time: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01254 506070.
We very much look forward to welcoming your family into our wonderful Prep family very soon so you can experience for yourselves why there really is no Prep like Westholme!
Why choose Westholme Prep?
- Nurturing, welcoming, family atmosphere, where children feel they belong
- Small class sizes where every pupil is cherished and valued
- A unique educational approach which embeds 21st Century Essential Skills (21CES)
- Family values at the heart
- Individual academic support for every PREP pupil
- Bespoke holistic approach unique to Westholme
- Academic stretch, challenge and teaching to the top approach
- Individualised communication home
- Incredible range of co-curricular clubs and activities
- A unique Enterprise and Entrepreneurship Program that develops resourcefulness
- Great transport links
- Convenient monthly payment plans
About our Prep
The incomparable warm family feel is tangible from the moment you first visit Westholme and is a well-known defining feature. We wholeheartedly empower our youngest Westholmians to exceed their potential. Our unique educational provision provides extraordinary beginnings, encourages determination and independence whilst empowers our Prep pupils with an unquenchable thirst for learning that prepares them holistically for the journey. We passionately believe in educating the whole child and we wholeheartedly provide every PREP pupil the opportunity to discover their element!